Maintaining a clean house seems to be one of the biggest problems of home makers nowadays. It does not matter how many kids you have or does not have but keeping the house clean is just as hard.
Is there really an effective way and stress free way to maintain a clean house? Actually there is! Simple and small ways that is actually very effective and you won’t even think of it as part of cleaning the house. You just need to get used to it and you are all set.
3 Effective Ways To Keep Your House Clean
1. CLAYGO. Ever wonder how big school are able to maintain clean environment even without that much staff? They practice CLAYGO or clean as you go. It’s a very effective way to practice in your house.
Clean as you go when you eat. Instead of leaving small dirty dishes like plate, glass, or a spoon, wash it as soon as you are done.
Your dirty clothes goes straight to the hamper when you take a bath.
Your towel to the towel rack.
Your slippers where it is supposed to be or your shoes as soon as you got home.
2. Get rid of stuff that you no longer use. This can be tricky at first because you may need to devote time and effort sorting out. How do you know it’s time to get rid of a stuff? Answer these 3 simple questions:
- Expired? Yes? Throw. Not expired but not using for more 3 months (or more), give it away.
- When was the last time you used it? 6 months? Get rid.
- How to use or how it is for? Can’t remember? Throw it.
3. Use storage boxes that you can neatly stack for items that you did not throw away. Label each box you wold not have a hard time looking for it when you need it.