There is no denying that Filipinos love their coffee anytime of the day (according to Euromonitor’s recent study, we’re in the top 50 of the top coffee consumers worldwide). The warm cup of caffeine goodness provides an instant source of inspiration and recalibrates focus, especially during the middle of a workday when energy slumps a bit and coffee breaks provide the mind that needed boost.
A 2011 study by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)’s Media Laboratory showed that coffee breaks boost output among call center agents at a top US bank and this time spent to step back from work for a couple of minutes to relax and to socialize with co-workers resulted in increased annual productivity worth millions of dollars.
Typical coffee breaks can be more worthwhile and enjoyable than just chugging on your regular cup of joe. Here are ways on how to jazz up that energy-boosting break daily with Lotus Biscoff, the perfect coffee companion:
- Straight from the cookie jar, grab and dunk the Lotus Biscoff cookie on your coffee for a mushier consistency of the Belgian delight. Dunk. Bite. Drink. Repeat.
- Get a Lotus Biscoff overload by spreading a generous amount of the Lotus Biscoff cookie butter spread on your Lotus Biscoff cookie. As a twist, you can also add jam in the mix. Then pair with coffee.
- Top your Lotus Biscoff cookie with fresh fruit slices such as apple, strawberry or banana for a refreshing treat. If there are no fresh fruits available, puree and jams can also be used.
- For an ultimate pick me up, arrange a stack of Biscoff cookies, put a dollop of ice cream on top and add some chocolate sprinkles or a cherry for an indulgent home-made treat.
- If you happen to have a chocolate craving, dunk the cookie in a chocolate spread and enjoy with your warm cup of coffee.
The crispy Belgian delight is known for its ginger-y and caramel-y taste with a hint of cinnamon after every bite.
More than homage to the brand, the “Lotus” stamped on the cookies refers to the flower of the same name that symbolizes purity, akin to the Lotus Bakeries’ mission to only use pure and high-quality ingredients for its 80-year-old recipe. Each cookie is individually wrapped to ensure that newly baked freshness.
“Lotus Biscoff cookies use only the best ingredients for its recipe to make sure that they maintain the product’s high standards for cookies that are deliciously yours. Each successful recipe has a secret ingredient and for Lotus Biscoff cookies, it is this heart for excellence in ensuring that each cookie is always the best,” said Emie San Beda, Fly Ace Corporation Product Manager for Lotus Biscoff.
On your next coffee break, have a Lotus Biscoff cookie. And fall in love at first bite!
# # #
Fly Ace Corporation is one of the leading food and beverage consumer goods companies in the country today. Propelling limitless multiple-category growth by bringing the best of the world closer to Filipino consumers, Fly Ace Corporation’s portfolio of food and beverage products includes house brands and exclusively distributed brands. To learn more about Fly Ace, visit www.flyacecorp.com
Lotus Biscoff is one of the exclusively distributed brands in the Philippines by Fly Ace Corporation and is available in all leading supermarkets nationwide. To know more about Lotus Biscoff, like our page on facebook.www.facebook.com/LotusBiscoffPH.